Implementation of student selection in accordance with established policies consistently and transparently. The selection and acceptance period for new students is carried out 2 (two) times a year, namely in February and September. The number of new students accepted in each period is planned by the Study Program Coordinator by taking into account the ratio of students to teaching staff of 3:1.
Information regarding new student admissions and their requirements as well as the selection stages are disseminated through the website (https://e-registrasi.unud.ac.id). The announcement of the graduation of prospective students who passed the selection was announced simultaneously through the Udayana University website (http://www.unud.ac.id).
Registration of prospective new students at the Heart and Blood Vessel Specialist Study Program, FK Unud is done online with the following flow:
By referring to the provisions of the Postgraduate Program at Udayana University Denpasar which are written in the Decree of the Chancellor of Udayana University Number 224/UN14/HK/2021 concerning Standard Operational Procedures (POB) for Admission of New Professional and Postgraduate Program Students in 2021, the acceptance of new prospective students is regulated through the following requirements: following:
a. General requirements:
The general requirements to be able to take part in the selection of new student admissions include:
1) Indonesian citizen who has a diploma in the field of science that is in accordance with the selected study program at a State University (PTN) or Private University (PTS) that has been accredited by the Ministry of Education and Culture or an Overseas University with a diploma that has been equalized by the Ministry of Education and Culture. Directorate General of Higher Education, Ministry of Education and Culture.
2) Foreign citizens who have a diploma and are able to speak Indonesian.
b. Special Requirements:
In addition to the general requirements above, there are a number of special requirements to participate in the selection of prospective students in the Cardiology and Blood Vessel Specialist Study Program, Faculty of Medicine, Udayana University, including:
1) Provisions for the age limit of selection participants:
· General Practitioner < 35 years old
· Doctor ABRI/POLRI/BUMN < 40 years old
· Internal Medicine Specialist < 45 years.
2) Have a GPA > 3.10
3) Have TOEFL Certificate > 525
4) Have an Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) training certificate and PERKI Electrocardiography (ECG) Training.
5) Have a certificate from the local Indonesian Doctors Association (IDI), that has never committed malpractice or violated the medical code of ethics.
6) Have a Certificate of Good Behavior (SKKB/SKCK) from the City Resort Police (Polresta) level.
7) Prospective participants can only register for a maximum of 3 (three) selection registrations
8) Have a letter of recommendation from the Association of Indonesian Cardiovascular Specialists (PERKI) Branch to attend education.
Referring to the admission requirements for new students set out in the Cardiology and Blood Vessel Specialist Education Standards, in addition to the general and specific requirements above, there are a number of achievement points that can provide added value for prospective students, including:
1) Sent by the Regency/City Government, by showing a letter of recommendation from the Regent/Deputy, Mayor/Deputy, or Head of the Provincial Health Service.
2) Photocopy of Decree for Appointment and Placement of PTT, as well as Certificate of Completion of Term of Service from the Ministry of Health
3) Have experience in practicing/getting guidance in managing cardiovascular cases, by including a log book that has been approved by the SpJP doctor at the hospital where the applicant works.
4) Getting government awards such as being an exemplary doctor
5) Has served well in 3T areas (front, outermost, and underdeveloped) or natural disaster areas.
6) Can show interest in heart and blood vessel specialist study program as evidenced by photocopy of participant certificate/presentation at congress/seminar/scientific meeting/course in cardiovascular field.
7) Photocopy of scientific work/research related to cardiovascular health
8) Copy of education diploma or course > 3 months related to health or medical education.
Participants in the admissions selection will pass an administrative selection, medical examination, drugs, psychological tests in the form of the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI) and an English test in the form of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) at the university level. After that, the selection participants will also take the Basic Competency Test and interview at the Study Program level.